Friday, August 7, 2009

B-Money and Adriano's excellent adventure - the finale

Sad day today. B-Money was heading home. We had the final coffee at the coffee shop and all of that stuff and then bid him farewell.

Afterwards, Leica and I filled the void by riding to San Marino. We were separated at a point and then it began to rain, right when I was at the top.

I was done with a woman's plastic bag Lance Armstrong style as I tried to ride up part of San Marino that you probably should not. So I dismounted and wandered around with my bike taking in the views.

The rain eased for the ride back and I was greeted by two happy, however worried ladies. Also a masseus (Andrea). So I was having a massage after a ride, feeling like a pro, however something was missing. Then Federica handed me her mobile phone. So I was now being massaged after a ride, talking on my mobile.

It was B-Money.

Later that evening we had dinner with Federica's cousin Federico (same surname). He suggested I have the piadini which is a local dish. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment